Input voltage: 100-260V 50/60HZ
Maximum output power: 2400W
Output Current: AC 10A DC 4A
single port maximum current: intelligent identification 2.4A
power cord length: 1.8 meters
Wireless standard: 2.4G
Certification: CE, ROHS certification
1. Lightning and surge protection:can absorb the high voltage and large current generated at the moment of insertion to protect the electrical products used.
2. Anti-combustion:imported ABS + PC V-0 fireproof material, 750 ℃ high temperature does not burn, effective fire protection.
3. High-precision brass conductor:The inner conductor is made of high-precision phosphor copper, with good electrical conductivity, good hardness and elasticity, strong bite force, and ten thousand insertions without loosening.
4. Circuit abnormality protection, high voltage protection, chip intelligent protection.
5. Full intelligent current matching technology:original factory chip, intelligent identification connection equipment, compatible with various brands of mobile phones and tablet computers, without causing any damage, single-port current can reach 2.4A, can quickly charge smart devices.
6. Non-slip foot pads:To make the socket more securely placed on the desktop, add non-slip foot pads to the screw holes, always maintain a simple appearance, and can be suitable for all types.
Products use high-hardness and high-temperature engineering plastics. The design of the current input adopts the form of separation of the power cord at the end of the product to provide products For better storage, the product is also equipped with an LED indicator and a light-touch power switch. In terms of product function, there has been some innovation.
The product expands 3 three-core power interfaces, which can provide stable current supply to the device. It is equipped with 4 USB fast charging interfaces, which is more convenient for desktop use. Among them, 2 5V / 2.4A smart charging interfaces can be used for tablets and fast charging mobile phones Digital charging equipment provides stable current, and the single-chip microcomputer management method makes charging more intelligent and safe.